Events & Fundraisers
100 holes 1 day to fight homelessness
Thank you for helping us raise over $92,000 this year!!!
The Dr. Thomas L. Saul Family Promise of Augusta Annual Golf Marathon gets the ball rolling to help fight homelessness in our community. We need your support to make this event a great one. You can participate in helping our families get back on their feet by being a golfer or corporate sponsor. The next golf marathon is at The River Golf Club on Monday, October 3rd, 2016. See our brochure from this past year for more information.
There is still time to donate!! Click the below link for more information!
We would like to thank those that sponsored our Dr. Thomas L. Saul 18th Annual FPA Golf Marathon. We were able to help several families regain their independence because of YOU!
- AB Beverage Company
- Augusta Hearing & Balance
- Augusta Metro Federal Credit Union
- Augusta Ready Mix, Inc.
- Cherry Bekaert, LLP
- Curt L. Ray, MD
- Fulcher Halger LLP
- Georgia Bank & Trust
- Jim and Beth Mushet
- ReStart Augusta
- Stephen Schmidt, MD
- Sunbelt Medical Services, Inc.
- The Retina Eye Center
- William S. Brooks, III, MD
- Ben McElreath
- Charlie Knox
- East Georgia Fence & Construction
- Gerald Hargrove Inspection Services
- Good Shepherd Baptist Church
- Jim Tyler
- Joseph R. Pond Foundation
- Medical College of Georgia, Dept. of Otolaryngology
- Mark and Susan Mulherin
- Mulherin Lumber Company
- Queensborough National Bank & Trust
- Ryan and Lee Mitchell
- State Bank & Trust
- Travis and Cheryl Gamble
Family Promise of Augusta is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.